AKARNG Supply Management Analyst, Supply Discipline Program, Alaska
Ahtna provides staffing in support of AKARNG supply management and operations at Fort Richardson, Alaska. The AKARNG is responsible for managing supply operations for deployed, in-place, and returning units from Iraq. Ahtna works with the AKARNG to ensure that equipment is deployed and returned in safe working condition and that accountability and supply operations are working in accordance with AKARNG requirements.
Our scope of work includes:
- Analysis of supply capabilities, production effectiveness, equipment reliability, areas of deficiency, and trends in various supply operations in compliance with the Command Supply Discipline Program
- Review, extract, analyze, and collate supply data and prepare supply summaries from reports submitted by subordinate supply activities
- Advise when manpower authorization appears unbalanced, based on analytical and statistical studies, as directed
- Project/program technical management and administrative support for the development of documentation for Task Order processing
- Budget analysis and administrative assistance to the National Guard Bureau, Army Logistics Division Director, Deputy Director, and staff action officers